blog template

September 15, 2017

Pixie Dust

Wow!  I cannot believe how quickly the days are passing!  It is time for another Rubbernecker Stamps feature post.


This week, I used Aby again because I got this awesome Pixie Dust sentiment to go with her and I couldn't wait to use it!  She was colored using Copic markers and fussy cut.  One day I will take the time to learn how to use my mat to cut out my rubber stamps with my Silhouette.  Until then, fussy cutting it is!  I used a Copic Spica pen on her wand and clear Wink of Stella on her wings.

Did you know we have a challenge at Rubbernecker Stamps now?  Did you also know you could win some cash to spend in the shop on sweet stamps like Aby?  We do and you can!  Pop over to the blog to see the current theme and play along.  You don't have to use Rubbernecker products to play, but we love to see what you do with them if you have them.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Floral Ovals dies
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder
I Am Roses flower
Jolee's Boutique glitter star 
Beads and lace from my stash



No comments: