blog template

October 1, 2017

Teen Halloween

Hello!  We have a new challenge starting today at Fabrika Fantasy.  The challenge this month is pink or Halloween.  You can choose one or the other depending on your preference.  I love Halloween so this is what I made.


I chose Teen Witch 2 and colored her with Copic markers.  She also has a lot of silver Wink of Stella on her jewelry and bottles.  I used the Silhouette to cut her out.  I found this amber bottle embellishment in my stash and was so excited!  I filled it with some Diamond Glaze and glued the cork in.  I am hoping it will stay liquid.  But if it doesn't that's okay too.  I wrapped some wire around it and looped it through my flowers.  I am so pleased with how it turned out.

You don't have to use a Fabrika Fantasy image to play along, but if you do you are entered in a special drawing for projects using a Fabrika Fantasy image and your prize increases!

I hope you will join us.

Card measures 5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Oval Bliss dies
I Am Roses flowers
The Paper Studio apothecary bottle
Michaels dollar bin gems
Ribbon from my stash

No comments: